|Welcome to Summerlin Evangelical Lutheran Church.
Many people ask, "What sets your church apart from other churches?" The answer, like most other churches, lies in what we believe and teach. We believe and teach that:
This is the basis and the basics of our faith. We would love an opportunity to speak with you about all aspects of our ministry and share with you the message of salvation. May God bless you.
In Christ and to His Glory,
- Jesus died on the cross to take away the sins of the world, yours, mine and everyone elses.
- By Jesus death on the cross, Jesus won for us forgiveness of sins, life and salvation.
- The benefits of what Jesus has done become ours through faith in Jesus.
- Faith is not something we do, or something we work, faith is worked in us by the Holy Spirit.
- Forgiveness of sins, life and salvation are ours through faith in Jesus.
- We are given these things that Jesus won on the cross as a gift. We do not earn or deserve them, we did nothing for them. Yet, God gives them to us anyway.
- Ephesians 3:8,9. It is by grace you have been saved, through faith, and this is not from yourself, it is the gift of God, not by works, so that no one can boast.
Pastor Nathan Buch